Isn't it amazing that you can run 20 miles and still not loose weight, but cutting out sugar and flour makes it drop off so fast?
I'm currently in plateau mode, which is a little frustrating, but I know things will kick in again. Most of all, I don't want to gain back what I've already lost (don't want to be going that direction again) so that's my motivation to stick w/it ...and truthfully it isn't hard to stick with it now. I'm used to it and not missing the foods I've left behind. This time I approached it differently than last time I did no-sugar. Instead of thinking, "I will overcome my will for x# days" I looked at it the same way I look at Ethan's food choices. It's a way of life and it is what it is. We find alternative foods that work for him and we focus on all the things he CAN have vs the things he CAN'T have. It's amazing how long the list of CAN-HAVE foods gets when you focus on them. When I focus on my CAN-HAVE foods I don't seem to miss the foods I've left behind.
Great job everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment