Now, my new challenge is to NOT view this challenge as a way to eat whatever I want that doesn't contain sugar :) Although that was great for the first couple of days, I'm not sure I'm really gonna get the results I want eating half a pound of cheese on a daily basis... :) i.e. the Trader Joe's eggplant parmesan, which I would never normally buy cause it's loaded with fat! Fun!
So, back to basics, veggies, fruit, lean meat that I don't have to cook, cause I don't know how... and oh yeah, easy on the cheese...
Today:
10am: Pilates. It's been excellent! I've found a new love- working out that doesn't even feel like working out, but later that day you feel like you've been hit by a truck... Great, right!
11:30am: Target. Please, someone tell me how I walk in there needing toilet paper and end up leaving with a full cart and $125 bill... mysterious...
2:41pm: Blog.
2:45pm: Nap.
6:30pm: Work. Screaming women, screaming infants, the miracle of life... whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment