Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome to The Challenge!

I decided today that instead of waiting for Jared to get the old blog reconfigured for our family, it was easier to just make a new one! We are all familiar with Blogger anyway.

I am very excited that we are starting this no sugar challenge! I had a great week last week, and it was nice to finally feel that drive to eat better. It is motivating to know that we are all doing this together.

I hope everyone jumps in and starts posting. I'd love to hear from everyone at least weekly--kinda like the WW weigh-ins. I find that I stay on target better when I have a goal number in mind for every Friday. I love having new ideas too!

Feel free to change settings or whatever you want to do. Right now, our blog is not private. We can make it private if we want to though. Also, when you click on a person's profile, it lists their blogs. There is a setting where you can change that if you don't want everyone you know checking your family blog, then checking up on you to see how your diet is going. LOL. I think we are all authors? If anyone needs an invite, I'll send it out. Just shoot me an e-mail, or whoever invited you to join with us.

I haven't posted my before pictures yet because I am totally covered in a horrible poison ivy rash! It is disgusting and I've been kinda preoccupied. But I am going to take pictures this week, probably just in my skinny jeans to see how far I need to go to fit in them!

Good Luck everyone!

No comments: